Re: [ft] SIGSEGVin FT_Load_Glyph

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft] SIGSEGVin FT_Load_Glyph
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:19:09 +0200

the error message probably means that someone has freed the glyph bitmap.

this could happen if you do things like copying the face->glyph->bitmap.buffer
pointer
to your own application objects, instead of copying the bitmap's content itself.

there is nothing we can do if you nail down the problem to a small code snippet
that
demonstrate the problem you have.

Regards,

- David Turner