Re: [ft] Link Error: could not open FreeType.lib

From: bnTheMan
Subject: Re: [ft] Link Error: could not open FreeType.lib
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:04:49 -0700 (PDT)

I think I now get the project file. The default project I think is just a
Static Library type project. However, what I need is a DLL and a Lib file
which means I think I need to build a DLL project that includes an import
Lib file. What this means is that when the DLL project is compiled it
creates, in my instance,  freetype6.dll and freetype.lib, and that is why
Werner cannot help me. It sounds to me, if I ask my question correctly in
the Visual C++ forums, I might be able to get the answer on how to do this.