Re: [ft] Installing on Xcode

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] Installing on Xcode
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:22:13 +0900

Hi,

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:48:37 -0800 (PST)
Robbo <address@hidden> wrote:
>I (think that I) have successfully built the library and now have an 'obj'
>folder that contains some juicy object files and a couple of other files
>that I don't recognise. Now, I don't know what to do from here - how would I
>go about linking the library into an xcode project?
>
>My apologies if this is a noob-ish question.

Excuse me, I'm a noob of Xcode. Yet I'm not sure what kind
of troubles you experience. You want to install FreeType2
but no way? Or, your trouble is that you want to build .pkg
file before installation but no help? Or, you want to use
"build-but-not-installed-yet" FreeType2 via Xcode?

Regards,
mpsuzuki

# At present, the documentation of FreeType2 recommends
# you to install FreeType2 via command line, by execution
# of command "make install". If you want to check which
# files are overwritten or installed, you can use options
# DESTDIR, aslike, "make install DESTDIR=`pwd`/root" then
# check the files in ./root.