Re: [ft] WinXP Font conversion

From: sherman_ward
Subject: Re: [ft] WinXP Font conversion
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:20:02 +0000

Thanks

Sigh ... From your comments and other research ... a mechanical means of translation from "Xerox.fnt" to a "WinXP.ttf" is not possible with current technologies.

If you have any additional thought on this process, they would be appreciated.

In the mean time, I guess we pay the service bureau their fee :(

Thanks again
Sherman

From: George Williams <address@hidden>