[ft] Compiling for Solaris Sparc 64

From: Andrew Magill
Subject: [ft] Compiling for Solaris Sparc 64
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:51:18 -0600

  My work has tasked me with building FreeType 2.3.6 for almost every platform our product ships on.  That is (deep breath):  Windows x86/32, Windows x86/64, Linux x86/32, Linux x86/64, Mac PPC, Mac x86/32, Solaris SUN4, and Solaris SPARC/64.

  I’ve got everything except Solaris SPARC/64.  I even have a machine of that very platform to build on available to me, but no matter what I do, I always seem to get a SPARC/32 binary out of the build.  Does anybody have any hints on how to get it to produce SPARC/64 instead?

  -Andrew