[ft] how to build freetype on Mac OSX for SDK10.4 + ppc + i386

From: Nádasi Lajos
Subject: [ft] how to build freetype on Mac OSX for SDK10.4 + ppc + i386
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 18:02:57 +0200

Hi,

I am totally new on this list, and I don't have too much Mac experience, I need a little help to build the freetype library on Mac with some special settings.

I have to port our casual game to Mac.

I have a MacBook with OSX 10.5.4

I was able to build the freetype static library but it works only when I use my game projekt with the 10.5 SDK settings and only i386 architecture.

I should build a ppc + i386 version static library of the freetype lib with the 10.4u SDK. (I was able to build all of my others library with these settings, I use LuaPlus and PTK graphics engine, etc.)

Thank you for the help!

Lajos Nadasi
Budapest
Hungary