Re: [ft] optimize executable size

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] optimize executable size
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:01:55 +0900

Hi,

Maybe if you can clarify the required feature and
the expected code size, some people may help you.

1. which public functions you want to use.
2. current binary size (if possible, publishing
   the binary of libfreetype.a you built on some
   web page), and how much you want to reduce.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:51:18 +0200