Re: [ft] Compiling 64 bit freetype on a mac?

From: Adam Ginsburg
Subject: Re: [ft] Compiling 64 bit freetype on a mac?
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 08:27:40 -0600

I was able to build freetype just fine following the normal method,
but I wanted to make sure I was compiling a 64 bit version because I
believe that is required for the 64 bit matplotlib I'm running.  One
of the INSTALL files (or maybe CHANGES) implies that freetype will
automatically be compiled 64 bit if the system is capable - is that
correct?

Thanks,
Adam