[ft] 2.3.10?

From: Massimo DZ8
Subject: [ft] 2.3.10?
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:54:55 +0200

Greetings everyone, I have just downloaded Freetype and signed to the list.

I noticed that on freetype.org the latest version seems to be 2.3.9 (March 2009), yet on the download area I can find a 2.3.10 (October 2009). I wonder if the admin just forgot to update freetype.org or there's a reason for that. Looking at the changelog, it seems that .10 packs mostly internal updates and improvements transparent to me (I will be a mere library user). Is this correct?

Have a nice day,
Massimo