Re: [ft] How to interprete ttf font file

From: samaram s
Subject: Re: [ft] How to interprete ttf font file
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:48:05 -0500

Thanks for the good link Dave.I dont know how i missed it.

Sam

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Dave Calkins <address@hidden> wrote:
See the below link.  On that page there's a link for "FreeType Glyph Conventions".  This gives a nice description of whats in the font file and what FreeType loads in.  I found this very helpful myself.

http://freetype.sourceforge.net/freetype2/documentation.html