RE: [ft] Differences between FT 2.3.9 & 2.4.4 that may cause poor render

From: John C. Turnbull
Subject: RE: [ft] Differences between FT 2.3.9 & 2.4.4 that may cause poor rendering quality
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 18:27:40 +1100

Actually, I have rebuilt FreeType and VL after un-defining
TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER and things have improved.  However, we
are still not quite back to the FT 2.3.9 rendering quality so perhaps
something more is in play here.  Any idea what that may be?

Another updated screenshot is attached.

-JCT