Re: [ft] Large delta_y for hinted vs unhinted "COMBINING CARON BELOW" gl

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Large delta_y for hinted vs unhinted "COMBINING CARON BELOW" glyph
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 09:58:23 +0100 (CET)

> Freetype's hinted uni1E18 glyph also looks wrong here, but unlike
> viewing uni032D in isolation, some of the circumflex's points appear
> at a reasonable place. Some still don't, as they're so low that
> they're off-screen in ftgrid.

This is a different bug, I think, which I'm now going to investigate.
After ALIGNRP, which repositions point 2, the following IUP
instruction should shift all remaining points of the subglyph, and for
some reason it shifts only point 3.

Regarding the original problem: I'm still waiting for an answer from
Microsoft.