Re: [ft] CFF glyph height doubles with autohinting

From: Derek B. Noonburg
Subject: Re: [ft] CFF glyph height doubles with autohinting
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:59:53 -0800 (PST)

I wonder if it got damaged in email.  I didn't have any trouble opening
it with ftview.  I put a copy up on my web site - maybe that will work
better:

http://www.glyphandcog.com/tmp/t1.cff

The font was embedded in a PDF file I received from a customer.  They
reported a problem viewing the PDF in Xpdf (glyphs too large), and I was
able to track it down to the FreeType autohinter.  I unfortunately don't
have any other versions of the font, or even any info on where the font
came from.

- Derek