Re: [ft] TimesNewRomanPSMT ?

From: Domonic Tom
Subject: Re: [ft] TimesNewRomanPSMT ?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:29:29 +0930

Hi
Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately the program is just too big for me to place on the web and involves multiple other libraries.  To simplify the question, all I am trying to determine is this.

If I am extracting a font called TimesNewRomanPSMT (The Postscript name for TimesNewRoman) will freetype support it?  I'm using freetype2.

Thanks