Re: [ft] Freetype Usage

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Freetype Usage
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 12:32:26 +0200 (CEST)

> I would like to know how to I use freetype in my application code,

The documentation is available online.

  https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/documentation.html

> I want to render chinese characters on display.  Please can you
> guide me how do I use this freetype library.

Please read the above documentation carefully; there's also a tutorial
with some code samples.  If you still have questions, please come
back.  Note that we *don't* write code for you.

    Werner

PS: You might probably want to use a higher-level library like
    HarfBuzz or ICU in case you are going to handle more complicated
    scripts like Indic ones.