Re: [ft] not work

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] not work
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 08:37:20 +0200 (CEST)

> Good afternoon, colleagues!  Do not display correctly insert
> elements in TextMaker rev.757; In Microsoft offices displayed
> correctly.

Maksim,

there is a long way from a PDF to its rasterization on screen.  If I
open your MS Office document with LibreOffice on my GNU/Linux box, the
acronym `TIC' is displayed just fine (LibreOffice 5.1.3.2, current git
version of FreeType).

It thus seems that there is a problem with TextMaker, so I suggest
that you contact its authors and report the problem there.  If you are
*sure* that it is a font issue, please come back and show us the
offending font – and tell us the FreeType version you are using.