Re: [ft] Turkish character problem

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Turkish character problem
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 07:05:35 +0100 (CET)

Ercan,

I now see that my previous reply was misleading.

> My fonts contain Turkish characters such as ç, ş, ö, ü, ğ , İ , Ö,
> Ü.
>
> There are no turkish characters in the C header file.

What I want to see is not the resulting header files but the code you
are using to *generate* them.

Note that you are only iterating over the printable ASCII characters
(from 0x20 to 0x7E) – no wonder that there are no glyphs for Turkish
characters...

And please don't send copyrighted fonts to the list!