[ft] BWIP-JS and Ionic 2

From: Sean Robinson
Subject: [ft] BWIP-JS and Ionic 2
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:17:38 -0500

I have a question about utilizing your Freetype libraries. Is there any sort of support for Ionic 2 and Angular 2 with this library? I've been trying to make an application utilizing

this package here: https://www.npmjs.com/package/bwip-js

which is reliant on Freetype, and I seem to be running into a bit of a pickle with Ionic 2's debug proclaiming that str.charCodeAt is not a function on line 1, which prevents me from progressing anywhere. I attempted to sift through the documentation to see if there was any sort of changes that I could make to actually allow some sort of compatibility with Ionic style apps.

If it helps, I would be happy to send some of the code to demonstrate what is actually causing the error.