Re: [ft] Freetype memory allocation

From: Vincenzo NZ
Subject: Re: [ft] Freetype memory allocation
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 23:02:45 +0200

Hi Lawrence,
I have no idea how add more glyph slots to the face object.
Do you think that using freetype cache mechanism (e.g.
FTC_ImageCache_Lookup ) with bitmap object can help me? I tried to use FTC
but for example I didn't understood the FTC_ImageType
<https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/reference/ft2-cache_subsystem.html#FTC_ImageType>
type
parameter. If this can help me, can you provide an example/snippet code?