[ft] Freetype HTTPS Download

From: Jonas 'Sortie' Termansen
Subject: [ft] Freetype HTTPS Download
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 16:23:45 +0200

Hi,

The download links on https://www.freetype.org/download.html are all
over HTTP, Freetype.org itself offers HTTPS, as well does Savannah and
SourceForge (with the exception of gnuwin32), and gtk.org.

Please update these links to use HTTPS.

Additionally the link to <http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php> "GTK's
download page" is dead.

This is just a quick ping because I could not find a better place to
send a quick message. I am currently updating the freetype port in the
Sortix operating system and keep an eye out of whether sites follow best
practices. It could be good if there were SHA256 sums of releases
available directly on freetype.org.

Jonas