Re: [ft] GSoC-[Convert FreeType's HTML documentation to markdown]

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] GSoC-[Convert FreeType's HTML documentation to markdown]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 06:50:34 +0100 (CET)

> I am Eklavya Chopra, a first year student.  I saw the project
> -Convert FreeType's HTML documentation to markdown and I am
> interested to work on it.  I am familiar with HTML, CSS, Javascript.
>
> I would be obliged if you could guide me as to how to get started
> with it.

(1) Wrong mailing list.  Both Google's and our GSoC pages explicitly
    ask for

      address@hidden

(2) I really hope that you have seen the red-coloured text on

      https://www.freetype.org/gsoc.html

    near the beginning :-)

(3) Please check the mailing list archive of freetype-devel

      http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/

    for more information on both what you should do – you are not the
    first one who asked – and what the conversion process should take
    care of.