Re: [ft] Fw: Could you help me for debugging FreeType library?

From: Lawrence D'Oliveiro
Subject: Re: [ft] Fw: Could you help me for debugging FreeType library?
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 14:53:40 +1200

On Fri, 3 May 2019 02:11:30 +0000, suzuki toshiya wrote:

> It seems that cmake experts have left FreeType, so I try to respond
> you although I'm not an expert.

I’ve done a little bit of messing about with CMake. While
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE is a standard variable
<https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/variable/CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE.html>, I
think its meaning is mostly up to the build scripts. For example, in
the Blender source tree, you see things like
<https://git.blender.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi/blender.git/blob/HEAD:/CMakeLists.txt>:

    if (NOT CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE MATCHES "Release")
        ... set various compiler flags ...
    endif()