Sonic Forces switch edition

From: Victoria L
Subject: Sonic Forces switch edition
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 09:58:40 -0600

Hello!
I ran into some trouble with my copy of Sonic Forces. I had to temporarily
archive the save data and I have the physical edition. When I redownloaded
the game the downloadable DLC was all there (super, shadow,  Sanic shirts)
but the gear from the code that came with the physical edition was MISSING.
I tried re-entering the code, and it said it was already used, but I don't
see the gear ANYWHERE. What should I do about this?
Sincerely,
Victoria L