Malfunction/Error/Improvement

From: Victor Meche
Subject: Malfunction/Error/Improvement
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:49:38 -0300

Dear Samsung Department,

I'm a happy user of your keyboard, however,  as all things can, it should
be improved. I'm a S21 Ultra user, and I have no complaints apart from the
difference from Exynos to Snapdragon. About the keyboard, I use the SPen a
lot, and the SPen sliding feature must be improved, because the words I use
in Portuguese-Brazil are often wrong, and I have a video showing it,
english as well, but less. Frequently I got to switch to the Google
Keyboard, as it suggests AND reads the sliding SPen and finger much better,
but I'm more fond of the style and the partition feature when in horizontal
view. Last thing, the keyboard switches from English to Portuguese too
often, Google makes it better as the predictive words keep being English or
vice-versa.Thanks a lot in advance.

Kindly,
Victor