Re: glyph diagram

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: glyph diagram
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 07:53:08 +0000 (UTC)

An answer to a mail from the distant past :-)

>> Could you contribute SVG images of the two graphics to
>> FreeType?
>
> OK, I have changed the output format of my script to SVG (Cairo
> seems to do a good job of SVG output, at least in this case), and
> split out the two diagrams into separate files.  Output and script
> enclosed.

Since I wanted to generate more images I have decided to use the TikZ
package for LaTeX to generate the images, see

  https://freetype.org/freetype2/docs/glyphs/glyphs-3.html

The source code is in the git repository.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype-web/-/blob/master/freetype2/docs/glyphs/glyph-metrics.tex