Re: non-antialiased font configuration

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: non-antialiased font configuration
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 21:02:07 +0000 (UTC)

> Great info thanks again Werner, keeping this in the realm of
> freetype/ftview, what option might I pass to ftview to get the
> ftview rendering looking like the amber terminal in the attachment?
> Again, I'm trying to avoid antialiasing, particularly in small
> console/monospaced consoles.

Didn't the instructions work that I gave in my last e-mail?  In the
image I can clearly see that you switched off hinting, which gives
this ugly, uneven output.  You have to activate 'v35' hinting.  Press
'?' to see the used keys in your version of `ftview` (we have changed
the key assignments over time).