Re: feedback

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: feedback
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 23:53:22 +0900

Insufficient information.

* no information of your platform. it looks like as if it were Ubuntu, but no
detailed version.
* no information on compiler, libc, etc etc.
* no information what you're compiling. it looks like as if you were going to
compile splashutils (I don't know what it is), thus I don't know which
freetype2 version is included, and whether it is modified or not.

I recommend to make a tarball of your splashutils working directory (remaining
the binaries and long files) and upload it to somewhere.