fsedu-developers

Re: [Fsedu-developers] RFC on http://www.gnu.org/education

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Fsedu-developers] RFC on http://www.gnu.org/education
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:31:20 +0200 (CEST)

This is very good news.

I am planning a oddmuse exporter that I will be using to translate all
the introspector and fsedu pages into XML/RDF and html.

They can then be edited locally and submitted by email to me. This
idea of a central server needs to go, we need to have something more
like a loose network, were anyone can just work and make a positive
contribution.

The translation into German and Finnish is planned from my side.

mike