fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] with xipou

From: Alison Southwood
Subject: [Fsfc-private] with xipou
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 06:36:01 -0700

Hi,

V / / A G R A from 3 , 33 $
and man y other at http://uadesaxecoin.com
-
This is an exciting new phase in the Ministers plan to get to grips with what some are calling the falling standards at Hogwarts, said Weasley. The Inquisitor will have powers to inspect her fellow educators and make sure that they are coming up to scratch. Professor Umbridge has been offered this position in addition to her own teaching post and we are delighted to say that she has accepted.
The Ministrys new moves have received enthusiastic support from parents of students at Hogwarts.
T feel much easier in my mind now that I know Dumbledore is being subjected to fair and objective evaluation, said Mr Lucius Malfoy, 4I, speaking from his Wiltshire mansion last night. Many of us with our childrens best interests at heart have been concerned about some of Dumbledores eccentric decisions in the last few years and are glad to know that the Ministry is keeping an eye on the situation.