fsfc-private

[Fsfc-private] Final Notification!!!

From: The Irish Lottery
Subject: [Fsfc-private] Final Notification!!!
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 08:12:13 -0400

THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,

The Irish Lottery

P O Box 1010

11 G Lower Dorset Street,

Dublin 1, Ireland

(Customer Services)

Ref: IRSH/5670Z6/94

Batch: 095/85/SH979

ATTENTION: WINNER

We happily announce to you the draw (#1011) of the IRISH LOTTERY online
Sweepstakes International program held on Saturday, 31st March 2007. - 9.04pm,
It is now available for claims and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION as
regards this.

We the The Irish Lottery organizing committee are pleased to officially notify
you of the status of your email application. An official notification of
winning is hereby issued to you as your email promotion ticket randomly drew
for the Lucky Numbers: 10,12,22,25,31,42 Bonus Number 11,which selected your
email as the winner of our lottery program you have consequently won the
lottery program in the first batch.

Suffice to say here, We have officially approved a sum payout of €4,829,216.00
Euro.(Four Million, Eight Hundred and Twenty-Nine Thousand, Two Hundred and
Sixteen Euro). In cash credited to file KCT/99751977308/78, your winning ticket
in this category i.e Match 3 plus bonus.

You are hereby required to contact our claims agent below.

FIDUCIARY DEPT:

MR PAUL WRIGHT

(CLAIMS OFFICER)

Tel+44  701 115 3304

   +44  701 115 1329

Email: address@hidden

       address@hidden

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

FULL NAMES :

AGE:

SEX:

ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:

MARITAL STATUS:

OCCUPATION:

PHONE NUMBER:

FAX NUMBER:

LUCKY NUMBER:

REF NUMBER:

MODES OF COLLECTIONS

(a)BANK  (b)COURIER (c)PERSONAL REMITTANCE

Congratulations from all our staff for being part of IRISH

2007 LOTTERY PROGRAM.

Sincerely,

MARY KELLY (Mrs)

ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR