fsfe-france-epn

[Fsfe-france-epn] Ibrahim Keita Jr.

From: Ibrahim Keita
Subject: [Fsfe-france-epn] Ibrahim Keita Jr.
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:12:39 +0200 (CEST)

Ibrahim Keita Jr.
Tel:+225 05 02 39 76.
ABIDJAN COTE DIVOIRE

Dear Sir,

Greetings and best wishes to you!!

Please let me start by introducing myself.

I am Ibrahim Keita Jr, the son of late Dr Ibrahim
Keita, the former political adviser to the President
of the Republic of Sierra Leone, ALHAJI AHMED TEJAN
KABBAH. My father was murdered during the inter-tribal
wars between the rebels and the government forces to
overthrow the democratically elected president ALHAJI
AHMED TEJAN KABBAH which led to our running out of the
country for our dear lives to a neighbouring country
as refugees.

As I was packing my belongings,I incidentally
discovered the key of my father's underground valuable
safe. On opening the safe, I saw some documents
indicating that my late father deposited the sum of
Seven million United states Dollars($US7,000.000.00)in
cash in a security company.

I quickly moved to Abidjan cote d'lvoire west Africa
with the noble assistance of a fisherman boat operator
who assisted me cross the borders because I had no
passport or any travelling documents. The money
according to the documents was deposited in the
security company as African artworks for security
reasons.  Now I want you to assist me retreive the
consignment and use it for investment in your
country.

The modus operandi with regards to executing this
transaction will be detailed to you on the receipt of
your return mail indicating your interest, willingness
and readiness in dealing with me through the security
company knowing fully well that I am a refugee in this
country and my movements are monitored and restricted
because I was granted political assylum (refugee).

For your information, you should immediately without
further delay inform me your conditions of
assistance.

Presently, I am residing in a refugee camp here in
Abidjan, Ivory Coast.

I am looking forward to receiving your maximum
consideration.

Thanks and God bless your family.

Best regards,

Ibrahim Keita Jr.

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB, más protección contra el spam ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es