fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Harassing phone calls from collectors, allow us to sho

From: aretha garrett
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Harassing phone calls from collectors, allow us to show you how to stop them.
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:07:02 -0400

Eradicate your card debt.
Cancel debts and never make another payment?

Discharge debts quickly, painlessly, legally. For the rest of the story about canceling debt, go to our elimination pages

no thank you address on link above
I never expected to feed cannibals. Wish I was at home with mother and dad and the girls
Wish I'd never seen the Demon of Electricity and his wonderful inventions