fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] ASSIST ME PLEASE

From: NATHANIEL BARNES
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] ASSIST ME PLEASE
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:30:40 -0100

Dearest Valued Friend,
It is with deep sense of honour and respect that I humbly make this appeal to
you
with the understanding that any fact/s or opinion/s expressed in this letter
are
given in confidence and solely for your personal information and use. .If it
does
not interest you ,discard the mail but if it makes sense to you, I open my arms
wide to do business with you
                Details OF THE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

During the regime of President Charles Taylor in Liberia, I was the special
adviser to the President on Minerals and Allied matters. Also, I was made the
chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Sales and Exportation of Diamonds
and
other Gem Stones, which are the major mineral deposits in Liberia.
The above positions availed me the opportunity to divert some fund, which was
deposited with a private security vault firm in EUROPE. This I did due to the
instability in Liberia during the regime of Charles Taylor, in order to
safeguard
my future and the future of my entire family.
You may be aware of the protracted civil war in Liberia. The political
uncertainty
is very unfriendly. The government of Charles Taylor, under which I served, had
been discredited by the western world, especially the United States who
forcefully
removed the President and his cabinet and sent them to exile. This is the
reason
why I am in asylum in the Nigeria being a top member of Charles Taylor’s
cabinet.
Thank God, the intention for which I diverted the fund was instantly justified
at
the inception of a new transition government. All the members of the former
regime, including me, were put under probe. Our assets were confiscated. All
traceable bank accounts, both in Liberia and overseas, were frozen, pending the
findings of the probe committee or probable pardon by the new regime.
My only fund that could not be traced is the fund I diverted to the private
security vault company in EUROPE. The deposit was made in the form of
“Concealed
Lodgment” and the deposit Manifest was made as Diamonds and Family treasures.
The
only person that is aware of this deposit is my personal lawyer, who I can
trust,
and you, who I have just told in utmost confidence. Please, let it be so and
may
God help us.

The amount in question is USD$15 Million (Fifteen Million Dollars).
This is the fund I want to invest, through an honest and trusted ally, in any
good
business in  any country outside the continent of Africa. This necessitated my
search for a competent and reliable person who will oversee the investment on
the
basis of a joint venture partnership for our mutual benefit. My initial idea
was
to invest this fund in real estate. But your choice of any other business
either
in your country in any  other country other than Africa will be appreciated.
The details of the partnership terms will be drafted by my lawyer on
confirmation
of your willingness to assist in this venture. Also, a meeting could be
arranged
between you and my lawyer who is based here. This will enable us sign a
Memorandum
Of Understanding before the fund will be transferred from the security vault
company to your custody.

The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and there is no risk or legal
lliability either on your part or myself now or in the future as I have put in
place the neccesary machinery that will ensure a hitch free transfer of the
fund
into your account upon your obtaining the consignment of money from the
security
company

I look forward to your prompt response as I wish to move this fund out of the
vault company due to high cost of deposit contract renewal.
Regards.
PLEASE REPLY ONLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:  address@hidden
Yours truly,
Nathaniel Barnes