fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Attn:{WINNING NOTIFICATION}

From: uklottonational
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Attn:{WINNING NOTIFICATION}
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:35:11 +0100 (CET)

The National Lottery

P O Box 1010

Liverpool, L70 1NL

UNITED KINGDOM

(Customer Services)

Ref: UK/9420X2/68

Batch: 074/05/ZY369

               WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#925) of the UK

NATIONAL LOTTERY, online

Sweepstakes International program held on wed 3rd of nov, 2004.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:

56475600545 188 with Serial

number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:

05-25-33-35-36-39(bonus no.43),

which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd

category i.e match 5 plus

bonus.You have therefore been approved to claim a

total sum of £207,648(two hundred and seven thousand six hundred and

fourty eight pounds sterling) in cash credited

to file KTU/9023118308/03.This is from a total cash

prize of £1,038,240 ,shared amongst the  (5) lucky winners in this

category i.e Match 5 plus

bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected

randomly from World

Wide Web sites through computer draw system and

extracted from over 100,000

unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are

listed online. This

promotion takes place weekly.

  Please note that your lucky winning number falls

within our European

booklet representative office in Europe as indicated

in your play coupon.

In view of this,  your £207,648(two hundred and seven thousand six

hundred and fourty eight  pounds sterling) would be released to you by

any of our

payment offices in Europe.

  Our European agent will immediately commence the

process to facilitate

the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

 For security reasons, you are advised to keep your

winning information

confidential till your claims is processed and your

money remitted to you

in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our

precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and

unwarranted abuse of

this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary

agent:MR RICHARD MOORE

Email:address@hidden

You can go to our online result site to confirm the

value of your

winnings and also get a prize breakdown:-

www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do

Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK

NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Richard K. Lloyd.

Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY

Sweepstakes International Program

Mail wurde über den Mail-Service von Der-Wessi.de unter -
http://www.der-wessi.de