fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Cease their telephone collection and/or harassment of

From: jacki black
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Cease their telephone collection and/or harassment of you.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:06:11 +0600

Why consolidate into a new loan or declare bankruptcy when you can legally &
ethically destroyt all

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://b.Aw.guaranteedproductinfo.com/e3/

In the past few years, we've helped many folks, just like you, to lawfully
and morally "unload," terminate, "zero-out" and CANCEL millions of dollars
in card debts. If you've been looking for a way out of debt,  you'll
discover valuable facts very few Americans know, knowledge you can use to
start canceling your card debt!

our address is in hyperlink above along with gone from db

Your Majesty, he interrupted, I've important news for you. A big fight is
taking place in South Africa and your soldiers will probably be cut into
mince meat
The minister strode towards the boy angrily.