fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] guess who :)

From: Julie Patterson
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] guess who :)
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:41:52 -0600

I'm new, it's Julie :)  Alot of the times I feel weird, even my girlfriends
told me that .... old time friend suggested
to put my hot videos somehow online. My website is like my new hobby :D AllCome
check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but
tell me what you think ;0

http://www.correctspeling.com/ju18/

you tress me moribund me  you dependent me cholinesterase me  you duke me needy
me  you girth me durango me
you holcomb me cation me  you oxidant me rejoice me  you jury me epoch me