fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: The Community is the Company

From: loic
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: The Community is the Company
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 04:30:45 +0200

Gerhard Poul writes:
 > >    I wanted to share with you the new document of FreeDevelopers.net
 > > that looks interesting to me:
 > >
 > > http://209.249.55.157/company/CommCo/
 >
 > Nice joke... now... where is the real document.

        :-) I guess it's the first time you heard about FreeDevelopers.net.

 > They can't really _mean_ what they write here.

        They do. Although it's obviously really hard to implement, it's
a dream I like.

 > Looks like these developers really _hate_ their marketing departments :)
 >
 > Which background does this writer have to write something like that?
 >
 > I would be _very_ suprised if something like this would work.
 >
 > But it's a nice joke...

        The strange thing about FreeDevelopers.net is that it looks like
a joke. The more you study it the more you'll like it. The only thing you
have to do is to read it from top to bottom, all the web site.

        Cheers,