fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] [Fwd] Finnish EUCD implementation postponed

From: Antoine
Subject: [Fsfe-france] [Fwd] Finnish EUCD implementation postponed
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:23:34 +0100 (CET)

Nouvelles encourageantes de Finlande. Notons : "To get the picture how
things changed: today they had for example invited a representative from
the official Finnish consumer protection agency to the parliament."

Solution : contacter l'INC (Institut National de la Consommation,
http://www.inc60.fr/) ?