fsfe-law

Free Software Reg

From: dcealp
Subject: Free Software Reg
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:31:30 +1000

Sir,
I want to know some information regarding the following

1. Whether MySQL and Star Office are FREE SOFTWARE ?
2. Whether MySQL-VB6-Star Office on Linux Platform Work nicely ?
3. Can it possible to use VB6 as front end and MySQL as back end
    in LINUX Platform ?
4. In the case of MySQL-VB6 combination can we connect the   database perfectly? Is there any chance of errors or any problems with ODBC ?. If any problem occures, whom can I contact for help ?
Please provide the E-mail address of the agency/persons/experts who are willing to help me

Kindly send your reply to
address@hidden,address@hidden,
address@hidden

yours faithfully