fsfe-law

can i collaborate with you?

From: Salvatore Crapanzano
Subject: can i collaborate with you?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:39:38 -0000

Hallo my friends,
my name is Salvatore Crapanzano, i live in Agrigento - Sicily (Italy).
I am a active member of Italian Linux Society and it has office structure
in my space. I am working in tax and legal sectors for to spread open
software philosophy.With my friends and workers are introducing Opensource
culture in
Agrigento (city where i live and work) and in my univerisity (University
of Palermo) and in Italian Pubblic structure. Italian Linux Society
working for opensource e-learning projects with Europeean Parlament in
Agrigento city.this is my working progess ;-) And i am legal contact of ILS and
more IT
Linux user group. But i want to do something for FSF Europe.Can i help you in
italy? Can i open a section? is there a italian Contact
list?
Thanks for your job...
Have fun!!!

Salvatore Crapanzano