fsfe-law

lawyer in Brazil

From: DoutorD
Subject: lawyer in Brazil
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:34:14 -0300

Good afternoon! Greetings!

I am a lawyer in Brazil and i am highly interested in that theme.

I wrote a book recently, approaching the theme of juridical protection of software (http://novateceditora.com.br/livros/protecaojuridica /) and I am giving support and consultancy to companies and universities in Brazil.

We are also studying best forms to adapt GPL to the national Law, because there are some conflicts and that harms the base of the proposal GNU.

I would like to be part of the list and to discuss the theme, seeking to join global experience and, after, to apply in practice that initiative.

All are of congratulations, after all that work is arduous, I know about that.

Respectfully,

Alexandre Coutinho Ferrari

"Um clássico é um livro que nunca acaba de
dizer o que tem para dizer." Italo Calvino