fsfe-newsfr-en

[Fsfe-newsfr-en] FSF France news 29/04/2002

From: fsfe-newsfr-en-admin
Subject: [Fsfe-newsfr-en] FSF France news 29/04/2002
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:30:11 +0200

Hello.

Here are the news from FSF France on 29/04/2002.

News FSF France in text (see attachment for HTML with links) :

|                       FSF France News                       |
|-------------------------------------------------------------|
|+-----------------------------------------------------------+|
||EUCD and the first LiLiT meeting                           ||
||29 April 2002. A short report of the first LiLiT meeting. I||
||was specially impressed by the talk about EUCD. Alexandre  ||
||Dulaunoy (activist of the AEL) clearly explained how and   ||
||why it is harmful.                                         ||
||-----------------------------------------------------------||
||European Copyright Directive Alert                         ||
||28 April 2002. On Monday 29 April 2002, at 6pm in London,  ||
||we invite you to join the European Copyright Directive     ||
||Alert miniconference. Organized by Campaign for Digital    ||
||Rights it will explain the dangers of EUCD. If we don't    ||
||stop it before December 2002, it will become legal in each ||
||European country.                                          ||

Regards,

--
Olivier BERGER - Secr?taire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)