[Fsfe-uk] Flight data

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Flight data
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:44:03 +0100

Hi all,

I just booked my flight for the "Comission on Intellectual Property
Rights" (CIPR) workshop in London. The commission pays for the flight
and hotel, so there is no need for anyone to accomodate me, but if you
want, we might meet in London.

I'll arrive London Heathrow on Jan 20th at 17:55 local time. The
workshop will be the next day and I'll fly back early on the 22nd.

It seems I should have time on January 20th, so if someone wants to
meet for a beer, let me know.

Regards,
Georg

--