Re: [Fsfe-uk] Copy of a full page Ad?

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Copy of a full page Ad?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:57:58 +0000

Philip Hands wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Linux User are after an add again (full page this time)
>
> They're still trying to get me to pay for the mark-up, but I said we'd
> rather spend money on hard disks.

Hello Phil,

We've been thinking of running some community ads in Linux Format.
There'd be no charge for mark up.
Most likely they would be quarter page, but they may be half or twice
that size as space arises.

We are interested in Debian and fsfe-uk(affs) ads - or, of course,
any other large Free Software project without the resources to
pay for glossy ads :-)

> Anyway, the copy needs to be done ASAP, to be ready tomorrow.
[deletia]

There's no hurry for this one, I'd just like to know if anyone is interested.

I'm not on the Debian UK Mailing-list, so please cc me if replying there.

- Richard

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format