Re: [Fsfe-uk] fsfe uk at sheffield [was Re: GNU/Linux Desktops...]

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] fsfe uk at sheffield [was Re: GNU/Linux Desktops...]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:00:32 +0100

 || On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:25:22 +0000
 || MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> Just to let you have a bit more info.  The room that we will use
 >> is 26 metres long and we will have about 200 seats.  Lunch is free
 >> and will be served.  So, there's plenty of room for an informal
 >> meeting.  There are also side rooms that you can use for a closed
 >> committee meeting.

 mr> The breaks at either 10 or 12 are probably the best times to do
 mr> this.  Can we try to get there early enough to sign at 10, or
 mr> does that cause people problems?  Gives Georg something nice to
 mr> announce, anyway.

Sounds like a good plan. You should also consider preparing a press
release. The FSF Europe could help spreading the gnus.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>