[Fsfe-uk] OSS/FS in UK schools [Fwd]

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] OSS/FS in UK schools [Fwd]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:00:03 +0000

Hi all,

I'm a bit behind on the latest developments in the UK
to do this, so I'm hoping that someone else, who knows
more, can.

Kevin, can you forward this to the SuSE list, I'm not
currently subscribed.

- Richard

I'm cross-posting this to the fsfe-edu list as it
hasn't appeared there.

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format