[Fsfe-uk] Format stuff

From: Richard Ibbotson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Format stuff
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:16:57 +0000

Hi

Looks like issue 26 of LXF has turned out to be quite good for the
AFFS and our own LUG here in Sheffield as well.

The AFFS is at page twenty.  Page 112 shows some of us Sheflug people
hiding out of the way at the seminar that we did.  Looks like Georg
and Alex are hogging some of the pages.

I seem to have made it into pages 12, 13 and 14.  I've passed some
info about this magazine to the DTI/ UKonline and Pearson Education
as well as Jeremy Allison and quite a few others.

Few people have e-mailed me to thank me for my work and for the
seminar that we put together in Sheffield.  I'd like to thank Alex
and Georg for being really helpful and also Richard Smedley for
hacking my own rough copy around and making it readable.

<round of applause for all of them>

Lets hope we can do some more of it at some time :)

Thank you

--
Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk