[Fsfe-uk] Re:Lobbying UK govt

From: Nick Hockings
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re:Lobbying UK govt
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 02:05:56 +0200 (SAST)

> Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 00:06:01 +0000
> From: "Rogue M. Vox" <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> HI Nick,
> I'm based in London
>
> re: second of your email today
>
> 1) I can provide a couch for your lobbyist for a couple of days a week
> for as long as he will need one or 2 weeks in a row at some point in the
> next few months. I'm sorry I can not do more because I still need some
> moments alone with my wife but I'll gladly do what I just stated if this
> is of any use.

Much appreciated, I'll get back to you with detailed request soon.

> 2) I have no experience of Debian but I'm sort of OK with rpm based
> distros and of course I am willing to get to grisp with Bruce's magic
> pandora's box if necessary. I should have quite a bit of time free in
> the coming months as I'm starting a night job that will leave me some
> time during business hours at the end of this month.

Debian isn't the only free software, but it is nice for its purity and those
who learn the .deb way seem to stick with it thereafter.

> Let me know if this is of interest and perhaps a little bit more about
> your goals and references.

Yes, it is definitely useful.

See my response to Mark Ray on this list. Any more questions, please ask.

Thanks again,

Nick Hockings

<address@hidden>,
<address@hidden>,