[Fsfe-uk] FW: Becta Research conference

From: Chris Puttick
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] FW: Becta Research conference
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:00:38 +0100

Anyone going? I probably will, but I'd have a full agenda so could only manage a little free software politicking.

Cheers

Chris

From:           Emma Willson <address@hidden>
Subject:        Becta Research conference
To:             address@hidden

Sorry for cross posting !

The next Becta Research Conference is coming up in June.
Please contact Michael Harris at Becta (details below) if you would like
book...

Emma

> Becta Research Conference - 21st June 2002, London
>
> *     How can research on ICT better serve the needs of teachers?
> *     What are the issues that really matter to schools?
> *     How can we help to turn evidence into practice?
>
> Booking is now available for Becta's second annual research
conference, to
> be held on 21st June 2002 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre,
> Westminster.
>
> The conference is open to anyone interested in research on the use and
> impact of ICT in teaching and learning - from teachers and schools
> managers,
> to commercial suppliers and the academic research community.
>
> The theme of the conference will be focussing research on the issues
that
> matter to teachers. You'll also be able to hear about Becta's latest
> research, and network with others in the ICT research community.
>
> Details on how to book for the conference are now available on the
Becta
> Research web site at: www.becta.org.uk/research/ictrn/conference2002
>
> The conference is being organised by Becta's ICT Research Network. To
find
> out more about the Network, and how to join for free, visit:
> www.becta.org.uk/research/ictrn
>
> You can ask questions regarding the conference by e-mailing:
> address@hidden
>

> Michael Harris
> Education Officer
> Evidence and Research team
> Learning Directorate
>

> Becta Research and Evaluation Group
> To send a message to the discussion list: address@hidden
> To leave the discussion list, send the message unsubscribe
bectaresearch
> (leaving the subject line blank) to: address@hidden

Emma Willson, National Grid for Learning Content Officer
Becta (British Educational Communications and Technology Agency)
Email -  address@hidden
Direct Line -  (02476) 847151

the system manager.