[Fsfe-uk] STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: DR. (MRS.) MARIAM SANNI ABACHA.
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:38:08 +0300

ATTEN:

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha GCFR), wife to the late
Nigerian Head of State, General Sanni Abacha, who died
on the 8th of June, 1998 while still on active duty. I
am contacting you in confidence, and as a means of
developing a cordial and fruitful business
relationship.

I currently have within my reach, the sum of USD$40M
(forty million United States Dollars) which I and my
family intends to use for investment purposes
specifically in your country or any other part of the
world you may advice. This money came as a result of a
payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian
firm in our country’s multi-Billion Dollar Ajaokuta
Steel Plant . Right now, the new civilian government
has intensified their probe on this family’s financial
resources; frozen all our known foreign and local
accounts, revoked our oil licenses, and even detained
my son (Mohammed) on alledged financial
misappropiation, pending the outcome of their
investigations. In view of these facts, I acted fast
to withdraw the US$40,000,000.00 from the company’s
vault and deposited it in a privately owned security
company of which I alone know of it’s existence. I
have since declared the security company bankrupt. No
record whatsoever exists concerning this money
traceable by the government, because there is no
documentation showing that we received the money from
the anybody.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning
government’s attitude towards my family, this money
has been deposited in a security company and they are
waiting for my instruction to act as to where it
should be sent to. I thus wish to discretely transfer
this money out of Nigeria with your help, to be
invested in your country or anywhere you may advice
(under your professionalguidance). I shall expect you
to contact me urgently to enable us discuss this
transaction in details.However, I cannot speak with
you on phone because all my phone lines are bugged by
the government presently.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this money out of Nigeria, I propose a
commission of 20%  of the total sum to
you/your company for the expected services and
assistance. Your urgent response is highly needed so
as to stop further contact. All correspondence must be
by Email.  A phone number will be given to you to
enable you speak with my son  names ABBA  ABACHA. I
must also use this opportunity to implore you to
exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter
extraordinarily confidential, whatever your decision,
while I await your prompt response.

Finally, please include you telephone and fax numbers
in you reply to enable my son send the vital documents
we shall change to you name to enable you become the
true beneficiary of the consignment (boxes containing
the money) which is tagged "DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT".
It is labelled so to avoid the customs from probing
into the content.

Best regards.

DR. (MRS.) MARIAM SANNI ABACHA (GCFR)